Tuesday May 6, 2014
Please support the Byzantine Catholic Seminary and make your gift go even further on the 2014 Day of Giving! By logging on to the Pittsburgh Gives website on Tuesday May 6, you can strengthen your support of a hard-working seminary student by receiving a partial match for your contribution.
At the Byzantine Catholic Seminary of Saints Cyril and Methodius, we continue the mission mandate of our Lord, Jesus Christ, “… teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you.” (Mt 28:20). At the Seminary today, students fill the halls, classes are held and future leaders are being formed.
How to donate
Visit www.pittsburghgives.org on Tuesday, May 6 and make a gift with your VISA or MasterCard. Donations will be accepted from 6:00am to 11:59pm Eastern time.
- Go to www.pittsburghgives.org and follow the prompts
- Select “Byzantine Catholic Seminary”
- Enter your VISA or MasterCard information
- You will receive an email receipt from The Pittsburgh Foundation
Donations will ONLY be accepted for the Day of Giving 2014 during the 18 designated hours of May 6, 2014.
The May 6 Day of Giving, an 18 hour event, was previously held in October. Donors are welcome to contribute more than $1,000, however, The Pittsburgh Foundation will only match up to $1,000 contributed per donor per organization; donations may be made to as many organizations as the donor wishes, but the match for each is capped at $1,000.
- Donations must be a minimum of $25 (maximum of $10,000).
- Your gift will be 100% tax deductible.
- Donations can conveniently be made to the Seminary with your MasterCard or Visa ($25 minimum to $1,000 maximum) at www.pittsburghgives.org from 6 a.m. to 11:59pm on May 6. By making a donation via this secure site, your gift will be 100% tax deductible and the Seminary as a result will be eligible to receive a an additional portion of The Pittsburgh Foundation’s large match pool. Your participatory support will greatly help our Seminary.
If you anticipate being unable to access the PittsburghGives site on May 6, please call the Seminary Development Office at 412-321-8383 x36. We are happy to help!